Stephanie came to our Elmhurst cosmetic dentist office because she wanted to improve the appearance of her teeth. Stephanie’s friend had recently completed veneers treatment with our dentist, and she was thrilled with the results. So Stephanie scheduled her appointment with our dental team to determine whether cosmetic veneers were right for her smile!
During our initial examination, we noticed that Stephanie suffered from a few very common cosmetic dental problems.
· Her teeth were looking dull with discoloration
· She had a few cracks and chips in her dental enamel
· She suffered from misaligned teeth, especially along her bottom teeth
We talked to Stephanie about what her cosmetic dental goals were. She told us…
· She wanted her smile to look younger and brighter
· She wanted to achieve a smile transformation quickly, and without wearing traditional braces
· She did not want to have to schedule many different dental appointments to complete multi-phased treatment
Our dental team told Stephanie that cosmetic veneers would be very beneficial for her smile. Veneers…
· Can be placed in only two or three dental appointments
· Are able to correct different cosmetic problems with just one solution—so if you have misaligned teeth and dull enamel, veneers will transform both of these problems all at once
· Deliver natural-looking results, thanks to the similarities between natural enamel and porcelain
In just two dental appointments Stephanie was able to achieve the smile she had been dreaming of. Stephanie’s treatment process was a success story, but it is in no way unique—many patients can achieve equally exceptional results with cosmetic porcelain veneers!
To learn more about cosmetic dentistry in general, and veneers in particular, give our Elmhurst veneers dentist office a call, or contact us online. We look forward to speaking with you!